SPORTY PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO on Your Way from Luxury Car Rental !
The Porsche Cayenne Turbo is powered by a 4.8 liter twin-turbo V8 engine that features direct fuel injection, VarioCam Plus and charge-air cooling. This vehicle’s spacious passenger area makes it perfect for trips abroad thanks to its adjustable rear bench and a versatile luggage compartment that can hold up to six large suitcases. Choose to rent a vehicle that seamlessly combines superior capability, space, and style. Luxury Car Rental is able to help you arrange a Porsche Cayenne Turbo on your upcoming trip.
- With that said, The new Cayenne only takes 4.1 seconds to sprint from 0-60 mph and can even go faster to only 3.9 seconds when you opt for the Sport Chrono Pacakge. Its top speed is rated at 178 mph (286 kph).
FEEL GOOD ABOUT DRIVING A PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO
Engineers at Porsche are continually striving to create a successful balance between performance and efficiency. This challenge is carried out using advanced engine technologies and weight reduction designs.
- Newer model Cayennes are nearly 400 pounds lighter than older models, by using innovative weight saving materials and a new series of concept modifications.
- The benefits for drivers include: excellent agility and driving dynamics, with lower emissions and fuel consumption. Efficiency is also linked to how accessible resources are to you when you need them most.
- This is why Cayennes offer an array of clever storage options that include: door storage compartments with beverage holders, storage pockets on the front seat backrests, glove compartments that are cooled by the air-conditioning systems, a compartment in the center console and two convenient drawers beneath both the driver’s and front passenger’s seats.
When Porsche car bears a Turbo moniker it would only mean that that car will have mind-blowing performance. The 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo is equipped with the company’s very own V8 biturbo engine that produces 550PS (542 hp) and 770 Nm (568lb-ft) of torque and feeds all this power to its four wheels.
- The engine is then assisted by twin turbocharger units, with one being designated for each bank of cylinders. Incoming air is passed through a filter and compressed by these turbine units. The temperature is then reduced in the twin intercooler system, which improves cylinder charging and limits thermal loads on the engine.
Cayenne Turbos are also equipped with eight-speed Tiptronic S and an Auto Start Stop functions. For instance, if you are sitting at a stop light with your foot on the brake pedal, the Auto Start Stop feature will automatically turn off the engine. Even though the engine is not running, all audio communication systems will stay on and the climate control continues to maintain the appropriate chosen temperature.
- It now takes up only 7 feet or 2 meters when trying to put the Cayenne Turbo to a stop from running 155 mph (250kph), thanks to that air brake.
Claimed to be the perfect combination of – “the precision of a true sports car, the comfort of a saloon, and the adaptability of an off-road vehicle”, this top-of-the-line SUV takes advantage of an adaptive air suspension with three air chambers per strut, giving it six height levels. You can manually adjust the car to suit multiple different driving terrain conditions and can also be actively controlled through its five new driving modes for both road and off-road driving.
- The already top-of-the-range Porsche Cayenne Turbo can also be enhanced more by optional Dynamic Chassis Control roll stabilization (which is fed by a 48-volt vehicle electric system), rear-axle steering, and Torque Vectoring Plus as well.
The Porsche Traction Management system and active all-wheel drive provides optimum traction and safety, giving passengers and drivers peace of mind while driving in inclement weather, or navigating on unfamiliar roadways.
It’s not hard to distinguish the 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo from its regular siblings thanks to an exclusive front end, which also happens to be equipped LED headlights, and are also part of the Porsche’s dynamic light system. There’s a set of 21-inch wheels, twin tailpipes, door trims, widened wheel arches with painted trims and rear apron that are tailored to be of the same color as the vehicle, to round up the list of exterior upgrades.
The Porsche Advanced Cockpit can be found on the center inside. It can be used as a display and for controls for all of the SUV’s functions. There is also a 710-watt Bose premium sound system that comes as a standard option for drivers to enjoy. Drivers may also enjoy with the SUV’s sports seats with integrated headrests and 18-way adjustment, and multifunction sports steering wheel.
LUXURY CARS CAN HELP YOU RENT A PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO!
Luxury Car Rental has been helping clients book high-end vehicles in destinations around the KL & Penang. Whether you are traveling for business or for pleasure, we can help you arrange to drive the vehicle of your dreams on your upcoming trip. If you are looking to reserve a specific model, such as a sporty Porsche Cayenne, contact our Prestige department 24/7 at 01111020111. Reservations can also be made online at our website www.legendarycarrental.com